Sunday 11 October 2009

War criminal Blair told so

From AFP:

"Peter Brierley, whose 28-year-old son Shaun died in March 2003, refused to shake Blair's hand when he offered it, telling the ex premier: "I'm not shaking your hand, you've got blood on it."

Blair was ushered away, but afterwards Brierley said: "I understand soldiers go to war and die but they have to go to war for a good reason and be properly equipped to fight.

"I believe Tony Blair is a war criminal. I can't bear to be in the same room as him. I can't believe he's been allowed to come to this reception," he added after the reception at the Guildhall in central London."

This should be everyone's reaction to that devil.

Incidently, the photo that accompanies the story yet again tries to represent Blair as some kind of holy man. He is not a holy man. He's a murdering piece of trash.

2 comments:

James Higham said...

Blair is not only a war criminal but a traitor to his [nominal] nation.

His execution is long overdue.

Trooper Thompson said...

I quite agree, and volunteer to carry out the sentence.