Tuesday 26 January 2010

Arrest Judge David Boulton

Words can't really express the depths of my fury, but here goes:

Same story, another young life scarred, because a fucking useless shit-eating judge can't do his fucking job, and thinks raping little girls is a minor matter.

On your head, Judge Boulton, on your account is this crime. You are guilty and I hope you get what's coming to you, and the same goes for all you paedo-loving, rapist-loving, burglar-sympathising cock-suckers who masquerade as judges.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Strong but to the point Its is about time these judges were held accountable

Trooper Thompson said...

Sorry for the bad language but I'm so sick of these stories.

Anonymous said...

Completely agree. I wrote to my MP and told him the judge should be sacked. ( www.TheyWorkForYou.com )

Trooper Thompson said...

Anon,

good stuff. I think the injustice system is a weak spot in our fabian would-be masters' control grid. This is where the power of democracy - or as some would have it the power of the mob - should be targeted.