Wednesday 2 June 2010

You have a right to ... actually, no, you have NO RIGHTS under the EU tyranny

Right now, for all I know, there is a court case going on somewhere in Europe, which is finding me guilty of a crime I've never committed in a place I've never been, and one thing's certain: the English courts will hand me over bound and tethered, without a shred of evidence.

Under the European Arrest Warrant, our quisling government has violated our system of justice and sold us down the river. The case of Edmund Arapi is a prime example. Despite evidence that Arapi was actually working in Liverpool at the time of the crime, Italian authorities held a trial and found him guilty without his knowledge, and that's good enough for the British government to hand him over. Sickening.

No comments: