Monday 25 April 2011

Orphans of Liberty: a new blogging venture

Today marks the launch of a new multi-author blog, named (at present, contrary to my vote!) Orphans of Liberty. It has arisen due to various discussions about the way forward for me and other bloggers of a similar ilk, with James Higham and Longrider taking the lead. I have just submitted my inaugural post, and I am hoping that the new site will be a great success, and will be doing what I can to make it so.

I intend to keep my own blog ticking along, but I am notoriously bad at multi-tasking, and as blogging is a labour of love rather than remuneration, I expect it will take a while for me to work out how to do both.

5 comments:

Longrider said...

Thanks for that. The name wasn't my first choice either - the best one were already take. Ah, well...

Longrider said...

As an afterthought - I'm pretty amazed by the enthusiastic reception we've had with this.

Trooper Thompson said...

It could be the right thing at the right time.

alison said...

Congrats! I look forward to yours and Longriders contributions. Don't kick this place to the kerb though

Trooper Thompson said...

Thank Alison. I think the other one will take a while to bed down, and I reckon I will keep this one going.